In the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic, JMark Services began a Cybersecurity & Information Environment (CIE) Webinar Series. We develop quarterly themes and monthly topics to discuss locally relevant, globally significant issues of our time.
Topics will be advertised here, on the JMark Services Facebook page, on the JMark Services LinkedIn page, and on the JMark@jmarkservices Twitter account. The most recent recorded session is posted on the JMark Services website under News.
Webinar summaries are provided below.
2020 Q2 Theme—Business Continuity, Disruption & Survival
June: Business Continuity & Web-based Technologies, 6/26/20, 10AM MST
November: Combating Disinformation: Deep Source Checking Techniques Using Cyber Threat Intelligence, 11/17/20, 3PM MST
JMark Services also promotes dialogue with the Colorado Springs business community by hosting a Cybersecurity & Information Environment (CIE) Think Tank. Our collective purpose is to develop thought leadership in cybersecurity and the information environment.
At our inaugural meeting, we established the following principles for the forum:
1. Remain fresh with challenging new ideas
2. Encourage free idea exchanges
3. Maintain a flat organizational chart
4. Provide a strong feedback loop to encourage contribution
5. Create people partnerships
6. Define success measurements
7. Be introspective and challenge the value of the output
8. Offer innovative solutions to topical issues
Our first task is to characterize a complex local problem, deconstruct it into components, analyze interactions, and reconstruct the challenge to present holistic solutions.